In House Complaints Procedure


When things go wrong.

G.R. Estates values the opinions and feedback of its clients and is committed to
improving service quality in response to feedback, suggestions, complaints or
service issues.
We believe that our customer service is what differentiates us from our competitors,
and as such we are continuously seeking ways to improve the service that we give to
our clients.

How a complaint can be made

If you are dissatisfied with the service provided by us, you should in the first instance
consider speaking directly with the staff member/s you have been dealing with. If you
are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant staff member is unable to
address your concerns, you can lodge a complaint with us by phone, in writing or by
post, or you can send us an email.

Visualsoft House, Prince’s Wharf,
Stockton-on-Tees. TS17 6QP
Phone: 01642 378022 | Email:

If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you
to put your complaint in writing.

What happens next?

Once we have received your complaint, we will:
- Send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint within three working
days, we will confirm who will be responsible for investigating the issues raised.
- Investigate your complaint by gathering as much information as possible,
liaising with all departments involved to establish all the facts.
- Send a detailed response within fifteen working days, informing you of the
outcome. If we need more time to resolve your concerns however, you will
receive a written explanation for the delay.

Still not happy?

- If you feel your complaint has not been fully addressed after receiving our
response, please let us know and we will pass your complaint to an
alternative, more senior member of staff for consideration.

- We will aim to respond within fifteen working days with a final response.

- If you are still dissatisfied with the outcome, we would advise that you contact
our property redress scheme and request an independent review.

Independent Redress Scheme:

Before making a complaint to the independent redress scheme the following must
- You have written to complain about the matter through our in-house
complaints procedure and have allowed a minimum of 8 weeks for a response

- If you have not received a response after 8 weeks or you are unhappy with
the response you have received, your complaint must be made to The
Property Ombudsman within 12 months of your last communication.

TPOS Complaints, Milford House 43-55
Milford Street, Salisbury Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Phone: 01722 333306 | Email:


As a Propertymark Protected agent, if you feel your complaint has not been
satisfactorily dealt with by us and The Property Ombudsman, you can send your
complaint to Propertymark.
Go to the Propertymark website to download a complaint form.

Phone: 01926 496791 | Email:

G.R. Estates: Visualsoft House, Prince’s Wharf, Stockton-on-Tees. TS17 6QP

Get In Touch